Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Nurse's Week!

Cover of the sweetest card from my biggest fan.
Thanks, Mom! The Starbucks gift card
and bookmark will not go to waste.

Happy Nurse's Week! THANK YOU for being you and doing what you do, each and every day. Be sure to treat yo'self! You more than deserve it!

I am sorry it has been so long since I last posted...school is bananas. This week is the last week of classes and the week after that I have finals. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

I have so much to catch you all up on. I have come across so many wonderful resources! I attended the TNP (Texas Nurse Practitioner)  Primary Care & Pharmacology Update Conference and soooo much has happened this legislative session. But what I am really looking forward to writing about are my summer plans. Spoiler alert: it involves international travel!

See you in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment